Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Coopers

My family lives a bit far from my church (where I am having school at), so I am now living with a wonderful family from my church who live a bit closer. They were so kind to open their home to me with no charge! They are really amazing people. Ryan and Stefanie have two children, Sheldon (7) and Claire (4). It's good to be back at a place where I get to be a big sister to some kids again (that's one part of India I missed). Hopefully I'll start telling them some stories at night, it would be fun to do that again.
Other than that, I've been trying to get all my Christmas shopping done. For some reason it seems more fun this year than in others. I guess I'm just excited to be home since I had planned to still be across the world. There are many good things that happen when you decide to be flexible.

Well, Merry Christmas!!!! I love you all! =D

No comments: